Lambeth SAB's annual report for 2018/19 has now been published on the LSAB website.
The report showcases the work undertaken in the borough on adult safeguarding including:
- The creation of a new Mental Capacity Act Guidance and Charter document
- Developing new awareness raising materials, including a new poster pinpointing where to go for help if you are worried someone is being abused or neglected
- Launching a new quarterly e-bulletin to highlight key news and updates relating to adult safeguarding
- Delivering training and awareness sessions focusing on domestic abuse, for both professionals and the public
- Hosting an event which focused on Best Interests Decision
- Delivery of a successful Safeguarding Adults Masterclass series for professionals working in Lambeth and neighbouring boroughs
All of these achivements, and more, are outlined in our report.
The Board and its partners will continue to work hard to build on this work as we move forward.
There are many exciting initiatives planned for the year head including themed engagement events and new tools to guide referrers through the process of raising safeguarding concerns. To keep up to date with latest news and updates, contact LSABAdmin@lambeth.gov.uk to sign up to our e-bulletin!